Antibiotics are used to treat many different types of bacterial infection in cats. If you are concerned for your cat’s health in any way, please contact your veterinary surgeon. Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
- Amfipen® LA 100 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® Injection 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® LA 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Ceporex®180 mg/ml Suspension for injection for cattle, cats and dogs
- Depocillin®300 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Engemycin®10 % (DD) Solution for injection
- Neopen® Suspension for injection
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.