Hormonal disorders such as diabetes mellitus and hyperthyroidism are common in middle-age and old cats, and cause a variety of clinical signs. Please consult your veterinary surgeon if you are concerned about your cat’s health in any way.
To learn more about diabetes in pets visit Keeping Britain's Pets Healthy.
- Caninsulin® 40 iu/ml Suspension for injection
- Delvosteron®100 mg/ml suspension for injection
- Laurabolin® 25 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Oxytocin-S®10 iu/ml Solution for injection
- Vidalta®10 mg & 15 mg prolonged-release tablets for cats
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.