Control of internal and external parasites is very important to help prevent disease and discomfort from pests such as fluke, flies and roundworms. Routine parasite control helps to maximise production and maintain herd health and welfare.
- Butox® Swish Pour-on suspension 0.75 % w/v
- Halocur® 0.5 mg/ml oral solution for calves
- Bovilis® Huskvac, Suspension for oral administration in cattle
- Levacur® SC 3 % Oral solution
- Panacur® 10 % Oral Suspension
- Panacur® Bolus 12 g, Continuous Release Intraruminal Device
- Zanil® Fluke Drench 34 mg/ml Oral Suspension
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.