Antibiotic treatments are used to combat a wide variety of bacterial infections. If you are concerned your dog has an infection, please contact your veterinary practice.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
- Amfipen® LA 100 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® Injection 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® LA 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Ceporex®180 mg/ml Suspension for injection for cattle, cats and dogs
- Depocillin®300 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Engemycin®10 % (DD) Solution for injection
- Neopen®Suspension for injection
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.