Hormonal disorders can affect dogs and can require regular treatment. For example, diabetes mellitus can be treated with insulin and hypothyroidism with thyroid hormone supplementation. If you are concerned for your dog’s health in anyway, please speak to your veterinary surgeon.
- Caninsulin® 40 iu/ml Suspension for injection
- Chorulon® 1500 iu, powder and solvent for solution for injection
- Delvosteron® 100 mg/ml suspension for injection
- Incurin® 1 mg tablets
- Laurabolin® 25 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Leventa® 1 mg/ml oral solution for dogs
- Oxytocin-S® 10 iu/ml Solution for injection
- PMSG-Intervet® 5000 iu powder and solvent for solution for injection
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.