Parasites such as fleas, ticks, roundworms and tapeworms can cause problems for dogs, unless they receive routine preventative treatments. Parasites can cause irritation and can also spread certain other diseases.
- Aludex® 50 g/l concentrate for cutaneous solution
- Bravecto® chewable tablets for dogs
- Bravecto® Spot-on solution for Cats and Dogs
- Panacur® 18.75 % Oral Paste
- Panacur® Granules 22.2 % w/w
- Panacur® Small Animal 10 % Oral Suspension
- Scalibor® Protectorband 4% w/w 48cm collar for small and medium sized dogs and Scalibor Protectorband 4% w/w 65cm for large sized dogs
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
- Non-Food Animal – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (NFA-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.