Tetanus is a bacterial disease, caused by Clostridium tetani, which may affect many species including horses. If you are concerned your horse may have tetanus, please contact your veterinary surgeon immediately.
More detailed information regarding equine tetanus is available here.
MSD Animal Health offers animal health professionals, farmers, pet owners and governments a wide range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services.
- Coopers® Gut Range
- This non-medicinal product does not require a legal category.
- Dexadreson® Solution for injection
- Dexafort® Suspension for injection
- Dimazon® 50 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Tetanus Antitoxin Behring®
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.