Antibiotics can treat a wide variety of bacterial infections and can be given in many forms, including an injection or antibiotic spray. Please discuss with your veterinary surgeon if you think any animal under your care requires treatment.
Antibiotics should be used responsibly. Visit www.noah.co.uk/responsible for more information.
- Amfipen LA® 100 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® Injection 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen LA® 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Depocillin® 300 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Engemycin® 10 % (DD) Solution for injection
- Engemycin® 10 % Farm Pack Solution for injection
- Engemycin LA® 200 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Engemycin Spray® 25 mg/ml cutaneous spray, suspension for
cattle, sheep and pigs
- Neopen® Suspension for injection
- Nuflor® 300 mg/ml solution for injection for cattle and sheep
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.