Infectious diseases of poultry include Newcastle disease, Infectious Bursal Disease (Gumboro disease) and E.Coli. Vaccination can help to protect your flock from these diseases. Other factors such as husbandry and housing can also affect development and spread of infectious disease. Please discuss your preventative healthcare routine with your veterinary surgeon.
Further information for farmers can be found here.
- Innovax®-ILT, suspension and solvent for suspension for injection for chickens
- Innovax®-ND-IBD, suspension and solvent for suspension for injection for chickens
- Nobilis® E.Coli inac
- Nobilis® Erysipelas
- Nobilis® Gumboro 228E
- Nobilis® Gumboro D78 live
- Nobilis® IB 4-91, lyophilisate for suspension
- Nobilis® IB Ma5
- Nobilis® Ma5 + Clone 30
- Nobilis® MG 6/85
- Nobilis® ND Clone 30 live
- Nobilis® OR inac, emulsion for injection for chickens
- Nobilis® Paramyxo P201
- Nobilis® Reo+IB+G+ND
- Nobilis® REO inac
- Nobilis® Rhino CV
- Nobilis® Rismavac
- Nobilis® Rismavac+CA126
- Nobilis® RT+IBmulti+ND+EDS
- Nobilis® RT+IBmulti+G+ND
- Nobilis® Salenvac T
- Nobilis® TRT inac
- Paracox®-5 Oral suspension
- Paracox® Suspension for oral administration
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.