Parasites, whether external like fleas and ticks, or internal like roundworms and tapeworms, are unpleasant and can have serious consequences for your cat. Routine treatment with parasite control products can help prevent problems - please discuss your pet’s preventative healthcare routine with your veterinary surgeon.
To learn more about ticks and fleas visit Keeping Britain's Pets Healthy and the Big Tick and Flea Project.
- Bravecto® spot-on solution for cats
- Bravecto® Plus spot-on solution for cats
- Panacur® 18.75 % Oral Paste
- Panacur® Granules 22.2 % w/w
- Panacur® Small Animal 10 % Oral Suspension
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Non-Food Animal – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (NFA-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.