Antibiotics are used to treat many types of bacterial infection including mastitis, metritis and respiratory infections. Infection control is complex and involves many other factors such as husbandry and housing. Please discuss your herd health, or concerns about any animal under your care, with your veterinary practice.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
- Amfipen® LA 100 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® Injection 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® LA 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Ceporex® 180 mg/ml Suspension for injection for cattle, cats and dogs
- Cepravin® Dry Cow250 mg Intramammary suspension
- Cobactan® MC Intramammary suspension 75 mg Milking cow
- Cobactan® 2.5 % w/v suspension for injection for cattle and pigs
- Depocillin® 300 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Engemycin® 10 % (DD) Solution for injection
- Engemycin® 10 % Farm Pack Solution for injection
- Engemycin® LA 200 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Engemycin® Spray 25 mg/ml cutaneous spray, suspension for cattle, sheep and pigs
- Mastiplan LC® 300mg/20mg (Cefapirin/Prednisolone), intramammary suspension for lactating cows
- Metricure® 500 mg Intrauterine suspension
- Nuflor® 300 mg/ml solution for injection for cattle and sheep
- Nuflor Minidose® 450 mg/ml solution for injection for cattle
- Resflor® 300/16.5 mg/ml Solution for Injection for Cattle
- Zuprevo® 180 mg/ml solution for injection for cattle
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.