Vaccination can help protect against serious infectious diseases in dairy and beef cattle, including Bovine Viral Diarrhoea (BVD), salmonella, ringworm and pneumonia. Many other factors can influence development of disease and preventative healthcare, such as husbandry and diet, so please discuss any concerns with your veterinary surgeon.
- Bovilis® Bovipast RSP
- Bovilis® BVD Suspension for injection for cattle
- Bovilis® Huskvac, Suspension for oral administration in cattle
- Bovilis® IBR Marker inac, Suspension for injection for cattle
- Bovilis® IBR marker live, lyophilisate and solvent for suspension for cattle
- Bovilis® Ringvac
- Bovivac® S
- Bravoxin®10 Suspension for injection for cattle and sheep
- Leptavoid®-H Suspension for injection for cattle
- Rotavec® Corona Emulsion for injection for cattle
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.