Parasites such as fleas, ticks, roundworms and tapeworms can cause problems for dogs, unless they receive routine preventative treatments. Parasites can cause irritation and can also carry diseases.
To learn more about ticks and fleas visit Keeping Britain's Pets Healthy and the Big Tick and Flea Project.
- Bravecto® chewable tablets for dogs
- Bravecto® Spot-on solution for Cats and Dogs
- Panacur® 18.75 % Oral Paste
- Panacur® Granules 22.2 % w/w
- Panacur® Small Animal 10 % Oral Suspension
- Scalibor® Protectorband 4% w/w 48cm collar for small and medium sized dogs and Scalibor Protectorband 4% w/w 65cm for large sized dogs
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
- Non-Food Animal – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (NFA-VPS)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.