Antibiotics can treat a wide variety of bacterial infections and can be given in many forms, including an injection or antibiotic spray. Please discuss with your veterinary surgeon if you think any animal under your care requires treatment.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
- Amfipen® LA 100 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® Injection 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Amoxypen® LA 150 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Depocillin®300 mg/ml Suspension for injection
- Engemycin®10 % (DD) Solution for injection
- Engemycin®10 % Farm Pack Solution for injection
- Engemycin® LA 200 mg/ml Solution for injection
- Engemycin® Spray 25 mg/ml cutaneous spray, suspension for cattle, sheep and pigs
- Neopen®Suspension for injection
- Nuflor®300 mg/ml solution for injection for cattle and sheep
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian (POM-V)
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.