Flies and intestinal worms are common parasites of horses and routine treatment is an important part of husbandry. Please discuss your horse's worming schedule with your veterinary surgeon.
Information regarding horse wormers, faecal egg counts, midge, fly and lice control can be found on Keeping Britain's Horses Healthy.
- Coopers Fly Repellent Plus®1.05 % Cutaneous Emulsion for Horses
- Panacur®10 % Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Granules®22.2 % w/w
- Panacur Equine Guard®10 % w/v Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Guard® with Apple and Cinnamon Flavour, 10 % w/v Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Oral Paste®18.75 % w/w
- Pyratape P® Horse Wormer 40% w/w Oral Paste
- Vectin® Horse Oral Paste 18.7 mg/g
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
- Authorised Veterinary Medicine – General Sales List (AVM-GSL)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.