Flies and intestinal worms are common parasites of horses and routine treatment is an important part of husbandry. Please discuss your horse's worming schedule with your veterinary surgeon.
- Coopers Fly Repellent Plus®1.05 % Cutaneous Emulsion for Horses
- Panacur®10 % Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Granules®22.2 % w/w
- Panacur Equine Guard®10 % w/v Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Guard® with Apple and Cinnamon Flavour, 10 % w/v Oral Suspension
- Panacur Equine Oral Paste®18.75 % w/w
- Pyratape P® Horse Wormer 40% w/w Oral Paste
- Vectin® Horse Oral Paste 18.7 mg/g
- Prescription Only Medicine – Veterinarian, Pharmacist, Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) (POM-VPS)
- Authorised Veterinary Medicine – General Sales List (AVM-GSL)
Further product information is available on www.msd-animal-health-hub.co.uk
Please view the product datasheet for more information about our products or speak to your veterinary surgeon.
If you are a veterinary surgeon and require more information, please contact us.